Počet zobrazení stránky

pondělí 11. března 2013

Don't keep calm! Slap that bitch HARD!

Omlouvám se, že jsem tu od 28.ledna nic nepřidala, ale vybila se mi baterie do notebooku a stále ji nemám, takže teď jsem se dostala na sestřin notebook, protože ona je ve škole a já mám jarní prázdniny.

I'm sorry that I haven't written anything from January 28 but my battery to my laptop is dead and I don't still have new battery, so now I am on sister's laptop because she's in school and I have a Spring holidays.

Tyhle fotky jsou z focení na tablo/These photos are from photography on the tableau:




 















7 komentářů:

  1. Amazing post! You look gorgeous <3
    x

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. You are so pretty!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! and Perfect hair! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. You look gorgeous! also hairstyle is fabolous:)
    Btw.Your blog is very interesting,maybe we could follow each other? Just let Me know:)
    Have a nice day,
    Ariadna

    http://eclectic-visionary.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. fantastic photos:) regards:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat